200ml sour cream
25ml sunflower oil
1 garlic clove, crushed
100g petit pois
100g onion, diced
75g Cheddar cheese, grated
salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the oven to 190’C
2. Peel the potatoes and place in cold, salted water, bring to the boil
and cook for 30 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
3. Drain and add the butter, cream, oil, garlic and seasoning.
4. Mash thoroughly with a potato masher.
5. Meanwhile bring a separate pan of salted water to the boil and add
the petits pois. Blanch for 3-4 minutes and drain.
6. Add the petits pois and onions to the potato mixture, mix well and
transfer to a buttered, ovenproof dish.
7. Finally, top with the grated cheese and bake in the oven for 25-30
minutes until golden brown.
Source : New Cranks Recipe Book